Cure Media has been announced as one of the Top Influencer Marketing companies by Business of Apps in the UK, three years in a row!
As the power is shifting from companies to consumers, our mission is to help brands talk to their audience on their terms, by leveraging leading influencer channels that people trust and follow in their everyday lives. We’re growing fast and are now looking for a Data Scientist to join us on our journey to becoming the first choice for brands and influencers in Europe!
We are looking for a Data Scientist with experience and passion in advanced data analysis. Someone that is self-reliable and interested in consumer marketing behaviors. You should be interested in complex tasks and to explore new innovative solutions. As a data scientist you will continue the work to implement machine learning to predict which influencers that should be used in our campaigns. Insights that will be shared within the team and other departments in the company.
Cure Media is working with thousands of influencers in several markets such as the Nordics, Germany and the UK. This means that we also need to make trend reports on how influencer marketing differentiates between different countries.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to become a partner through a stock option program.
- The possibility to work with one of the fastest growing marketing channels globally, at a company in the forefront of the industry.
- The role is new so you will have a big role in shaping and developing it together with our CPO.
- The opportunity to play a key role in our international expansion and become part of a high-performing tech team.
We think you have:
- A degree in statistics, mathematics, data science or equivalent
- Experience and passion for modeling/machine learning
- Good knowledge in visualizing and presenting actionable insights
- Speak and write fluently in Swedish and English
Also, we think you have competencies in the following:
Python, TensorFlow, Pandas, Matplotlib, Apache, Spark, HDFS, Tidyverse, Ggplot, SQL, MongoDB
Other perks & benefits:
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Generous health package and training during working hours, e.g. Padel
- MacBook and iPhone
- Breakfast together every Monday
- Annual conference trip
Start: ASAP (full-time)
Location & Reporting: You’ll be based in Stockholm as part of our Stockholm office and report to our founder and CPO.
Do you have any questions about the role, the career development opportunities, or something else? Get in touch with us!
Please note that the application should be in English.