Cure Media has been awarded as Top Influencer Marketing Company by Business of Apps in the UK, five years in a row between 2018-2022!
As the power is shifting from companies to consumers, our mission is to help brands talk to their audience on their terms, by leveraging leading influencer channels that people trust and follow in their everyday lives.
We’re now looking for a passionate and driven Campaign Manager for the German market, to join us on our journey to becoming the first choice for brands and influencers in Europe!
What we offer:
- The possibility to work with one of the fastest growing and most successful marketing methods globally.
- Develop your understanding and competence in digital marketing.
- To work with strong brands and leading tech solutions for influencer marketing. Some of our clients are H&M, Sephora, NK etc.
- To work with influencers around the world and to execute campaigns that reach millions of followers.
- Fast career development and the opportunity to fill a key role in our international expansion.
- Become part of a passionate and high-performing team.
- The opportunity to become partner through a stock option program
- Project manage our German campaigns and be responsible for the whole process from creating the creative brief and identifying relevant influencers to keep an ongoing dialogue with the customer to make sure that we reach the campaign goals
- Be the link between our customers and influencers
- Follow-up, reporting and analyzing our collaborations
- Create long term relationships and make sure that our customers extend their contracts
- Build a good relationship with influencers to extend our network
- Develop yourself within marketing, especially influencer marketing
- Contribute to Cure Media's culture and your colleagues' well-being at work
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience working with influencer marketing at a brand or an agency with a main focus on the German market
- You understand the strength of influencer marketing, and daily consume Instagram/YouTube/TikTok etc.
- You are very structured and efficient in your daily work
- You are focused on results and you like to work hard to reach your goals and to get your customers and influencers satisfied
- Speak and write fluently in German and English
Perks and benefits:
- The opportunity to become a partner through a stock option program.
- Competitive salary (plus commission), insurance and pension plan
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Generous health package and training during working hours, e.g. Padel
- MacBook and iPhone
- Annual conference trips (we’ve been to places like Marbella, Barcelona and London).
Start: ASAP Location: Remote Hours: Full-time
If you have any questions about the role, career development opportunities, or anything else? Get in touch!