Cure Media is the leading influencer marketing agency in the Nordics and was recently awarded as the Influencer Marketing Agency of the year. We focus on data-driven and strategic influencer marketing, working with brands such as H&M, H&M Home, Sephora, NK and Philips.
We are experiencing a bright future and now want to talk to you if you are passionate, driven, and want to be part of our journey towards becoming the top choice for brands and influencers in Europe.
About the role:
You will be part of a progressive and innovative sales team and reporting to Head of Sales. The main objective of the role is to create new business through contacting new potential clients, conducting meetings and creating an influencer marketing strategy for potential new customers through insights, research and our accumulated experience from almost 10 years in the industry and transform the know-how to a customer strategy.
Example of tasks
- Contacting new potential customers via phone, texts, email, social media, events, recommendations, offline activities! We love to go creative!
- Educating marketing teams through meetings on how the modern consumer's behavior has changed and the digital journey a consumer goes through before making a purchase, how influencer marketing affects today's modern consumer etc.
- Educating on Cure Media's products and services.
- Motivating why selected customers should invest a significant budget in the medium to achieve their overall goals.
- Creating and presenting an influencer marketing strategy for the customer that helps them reach their overall longterm goals.
- Following up potential customers over time.
- Contributing to a fantastic work culture together with your colleagues.
We think you have:
What we offer:
- Worked with sales at least +3 years so that you understand how to create a sales process.
- Worked within marketing at least 2 years so that you understand the different challenges brands face and can help customers achieve their goals.
- Have a business understanding and quickly can grasp the customer's business and what challenges they have.
- Experience gaining trust from senior positions.
- You are a self-learner and a self-starter.
- The opportunity to become a partner through our stock option program.
- Competitive salary, insurance and pension plan.
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Generous health package and training during working hours.
- MacBook and iPhone.
- Bi-annual conference trips (we’ve been to places like Marbella, Barcelona and London.
- Room to develop your understanding and knowledge of digital marketing.
- Working with the latest sales and marketing methods in strategic sales.
- The chance to work with strong brands and market-leading technical solutions for influencer marketing. We work with clients such as H&M, Sephora, Nordiska Kompaniet etc.
Start: ASAP (Full-time)
Location and Reporting: You will be based in Stockholm, office located on Birger Jarlsgatan 37, as part of our sales team and report to our Head of Sales in Stockholm.
Do you have any questions about the role, career development opportunities, or anything else? Get in touch!