Cure Media is the leading influencer marketing agency in the Nordics and was recently awarded as the Influencer Marketing Agency of the year. We focus on data-driven and strategic influencer marketing, working with brands such as H&M, H&M Home, Sephora, NK and Philips.
We’re now looking for a passionate and driven Content Manager for all our markets, to join us on our journey to becoming the first choice for brands and influencers in Europe!
What we offer:
- The possibility to work with one of the fastest growing and most successful marketing methods globally, at a company at the forefront of the industry.
- The opportunity to become a partner through our stock option program.
- A key role in a passionate and high-performing team, with a strong company culture where we know the importance of helping each other and having fun together!
About the role:
You will be part of a progressive and innovative marketing team where relevant content is the backbone of the marketing strategy. The main objective of the role is to create both written and graphical content adapted to our target audience. You will through insights, research and our accumulated experience from almost 10 years in the industry produce written and well-designed material that transforms know-how to relevant business insights.
- Produce content such as blog posts, white papers, newsletters, website content, industry reports and case studies.
- Design graphical content for all of the above
- Be responsible for our social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok), both planning and execution.
- Discover ways to use AI (such as ChatGPT) in your content production process
- Come up with innovative and creative ways for how to distribute our content to our target audience, through various relevant channels.
- Do market research and share insights within the team and company.
- Work closely together with PR to come up with ideas for news articles and press
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- A degree in communication or marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a similar role
- You are a self-learner and a self-starter
- Curious and determined to learn new things, such as how to apply AI in your content production
- You are very structured and efficient in your daily work
- You are creative and results-focused and you like to work hard to reach your goals
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Perks and benefits:
- The opportunity to become a partner through our stock option program. • Competitive salary, insurance and pension plan
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Generous health package and training during working hours
- MacBook and iPhone
- Bi-annual conference trips (we’ve been to places like Marbella, Barcelona and London
Start: ASAP (Full-time)
Location and Reporting: You will be based in Stockholm as part of our marketing team and report to our Head of Marketing in Stockholm.
Do you have any questions about the role, career development opportunities, or anything else? Get in touch!