Cure Media has been announced as one of the Top Influencer Marketing companies by Business of Apps in the UK, three years in a row!
As the power is shifting from companies to consumers, our mission is to help brands talk to their audience on their terms, by leveraging leading influencer channels that people trust and follow in their everyday lives. We’re growing fast and are now looking for a PR strategist to join us on our journey to becoming the first choice for brands and influencers in Europe!
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about PR and B2B brand building. Someone who is both an energetic doer but also a strategic thinker. Whether it is setting a strategy on how to strengthen our brand and grow our market presence or doing outreach towards journalists and media outlets, or making sure Cure Media appears in various relevant forums such as industry conferences, awards and podcasts, you'll be the one making it happen.
You'll also be helping out with Cure Media’s international growth as an integral part of the global marketing team, which you will work closely together with.
What we offer:
As our PR strategist, we offer you the opportunity to join an exciting growth journey and gain knowledge and experience in a company with a strong corporate culture and great development and career opportunities, both in Sweden and internationally.
What you will do:
Your main task will be to strengthen our brand towards our target audience, both in Sweden and internationally, and to take our press and PR work to the next level. Working with B2B marketing, you will create and implement Cure Media’s PR strategies for each focus market and. to be part of our in-house marketing team with colleagues in both Stockholm, London and Berlin.
In this role, you will be responsible for all our PR activities in all target markets. For example, you will:
- Strengthen Cure Media’s brand position as industry thought leaders
- Create, develop and implement the Cure Media PR strategy
- Set up and coordinate PR activities follow up and measure the outcomes
- Make sure Cure Media is seen and featured in all relevant forums, e.g:
- Get Cure Media featured in industry media and on news platforms
- Secure keynote speaker slots at relevant conferences
- Pitch Cure Media as a guest in podcasts
- Create and coordinate both Client & Influencer events
- Build and nurture a network with journalists and industry experts
- Write press releases and make sure they get published in relevant media
- Understand what gives value to our clients and come up with content ideas that create value for clients and to the Cure Media brand
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in PR marketing and B2B marketing in order to constantly challenge and develop current strategies and working methods.
Who you are:
To succeed in this role, we believe you have at least 3 years of experience from a similar specialist role within PR (B2B) - for example in a marketing department or as a consultant. It's a merit if you have been connected with retail and or Fashion, Home interior and/or Beauty.
We are looking for someone who has a relevant network of journalists and event-creators.
You have a relevant post-secondary education in marketing and good knowledge of working. Ultimately, you speak and write fluent Swedish and English - additional languages are meritorious.
Also, to thrive in this role, we think you meet the following criteria:
- Results-oriented and initiative-taking - you are passionate about achieving your own and the company's goals, and you always do the little extra to get there
- Brave and outspoken - You enjoy reaching out to new people and build relationships. Not afraid of stepping out of your comfort zone.
- Curious and solution - Oriented - you are driven to learn new things and are not afraid to try new approaches to improve your results.
- Communicative and a team player - You thrive in collaboration with others and you take it for granted to be part of and contribute to a great atmosphere in the team.
Other perks & benefits:
The opportunity to become a partner through our stock option program
- Competitive salary, insurance, as well as a generous health package and pension plan
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- MacBook and iPhone
- Annual conference trips (so far we’ve been to places like Marbella, Barcelona and London)
Start: ASAP (full-time)
Location & Reporting: You’ll be based in Sweden as part of our Stockholm office and you will report to the Head of Marketing in Stockholm.
Do you have any questions about the role, the career development opportunities, or something else? Get in touch with us!