Are you a driven and results-oriented person who is looking for a new and exciting challenge at a fast-growing and successful company in the influencer marketing industry? 🚀
We at Cure Media are now looking for a Paid Media Specialist with a focus on paid social for our in-house marketing team - a key role in enabling our continued growth and our vision to become the first choice for brands and influencers in Europe!
In April 2021, for the fourth year in a row, and as the only player in the Nordic region, we received the Top Influencer Marketing Agencies 2021 award from Business of Apps in the UK. Since 2019, we have also been a proud DI Gazelle company every year as one of Sweden's fastest growing and profitable companies.
What we offer:
As a Paid Media Specialist, we offer you the opportunity to take part in an exciting growth journey and gain knowledge and experience in a company with a strong corporate culture and great development opportunities, both in Sweden and internationally.
What you will do:
As a Paid Media Specialist, your main task will be to take the work of our digital advertising and customer acquisition to the next level. You will work with B2B marketing, both paid social and SEM, and be part of the marketing team with colleagues in both Stockholm and London.
In this role, you will be responsible for all paid media in all target markets, primarily via tools such as LinkedIn and Google Ads. For example, you will:
- Drive traffic, increase brand awareness and generate relevant leads on companies in our focus target group.
- Participate in setting goals, budgets and KPIs for all digital channels.
- Work continuously with testing, optimization, measurement and analysis to constantly improve our digital performance.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in digital marketing and B2B marketing in order to constantly challenge and develop current strategies and working methods.
Who you are:
To succeed in this role, we believe you have 1-3 years of experience from a similar specialist role in paid social and SEM - for example in a marketing department or as a consultant, B2B is a strong merit. You have a relevant post-secondary education in digital marketing and good knowledge of working in Google's 360 suite, Facebook's and LinkedIn's advertising tools and Google Analytics. Ultimately, you speak and write fluent Swedish and English - additional languages are meritorious.
Also, we think you meet the following criteria:
📊 Results-oriented and initiative-taking - you are passionate about achieving your own and the company's goals, and you always do the little extra to get there.
🔍 Analytical and data-driven - you have an ability to make data-driven decisions and like to delve into numbers, in order to optimize and improve results.
👀 Curious and solution-oriented - you are driven to learn new things and are not afraid to try new approaches to improve your results.
🤝 Communicative and a team player - you thrive in collaboration with others and you take it for granted to be part of and contribute to a great atmosphere in the team.
Other perks & benefits:
- The opportunity to become a partner through our stock option program
- Competitive salary, insurance, as well as a generous health package and pension plan
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- MacBook and iPhone
- Annual conference trips (so far we’ve been to places like Marbella, Barcelona and London)
Start: ASAP (full-time)
Location & Reporting: You’ll be based in Sweden as part of our Stockholm office and you will report to the Head of Marketing in Stockholm.
Do you have any questions about the role, the career development opportunities, or something else? Get in touch with us!