We are convinced that people inspire other people. Therefore we work hard to help our customers market their products and services through influencers.
Cure Media has been announced as one of the Top Influencer Marketing companies by Business of Apps in the UK, three years in a row!
As the power is shifting from companies to consumers, our mission is to help brands talk to their audience on their terms, by leveraging leading influencer channels that people trust and follow in their everyday lives. We’re growing fast and are now looking for a passionate and driven Campaign Manager for the Swedish market, to join us on our journey to becoming the first choice for brands and influencers in Europe!
What we offer:
- The possibility to work with one of the fastest growing and most successful marketing methods globally.
- Develop your understanding and competence in digital marketing.
- To work with strong brands and leading tech solutions for influencer marketing. Some of our clients are Puma, Jotex, Ellos and American Express etc.
- To work with influencers around the world and to execute campaigns that reach millions of followers.
- Fast career development and the opportunity to fill a key role in our international expansion.
- Become part of a passionate and high-performing team.
- The opportunity to become partner through a stock option program.
- Project manage our campaigns and be responsible for the whole process from creating the creative brief and identifying relevant influencers to keep an ongoing dialogue with the customer to make sure that we reach the campaign goals.
- Be the link between our customers and influencers
- Follow-up, reporting and analyzing our collaborations
- Create long term relationships and make sure that our customers extend their contracts
- Build a good relationship with influencers to extend our network
- Develop yourself within marketing, especially influencer marketing
- Contribute to Cure Media's culture and your colleagues' well-being at work.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of experience from working with influencer marketing at a brand or an agency
- You understand the strength of influencer marketing and you consume YouTube/Instagram daily
- You are very structured and efficient in your daily work
- You are focused on results and you like to work hard to reach your goals and to get your customers and influencers satisfied.
- Speak and write fluently in English
Perks and benefits:
- The opportunity to become a partner through a stock option program.
- Competitive salary (plus commission), insurance and pension plan
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Generous health package and training during working hours, e.g. Padel
- MacBook and iPhone
- Annual conference trips (we’ve been to places like Marbella, Barcelona and London).
Start: ASAP (Full-time)
If you have any questions about the role, career development opportunities, or anything else? Get in touch!